Our vision is to be a forward-thinking school that delivers the very best educational experience for our school family.
Our mission is to be a vibrant independent school with a warm, family environment. We are committed to maximising the potential in each child by focusing on them as individuals, whilst encouraging our children to thrive and achieve through a rich, broad and ambitious curriculum. We aim to develop happy, confident and well-rounded children who are future ready with a life-long love for learning.
The unique character of Micklefield:
- To be a family school with a strong culture of kindness and traditional values;
- To provide a happy, safe and nurturing environment where every child can thrive and feel a sense of belonging;
- To deliver a creative, innovative curriculum that is exciting, fun and inspires a passion for learning;
- To provide equal opportunities within an inclusive environment;
- To care for others and the world around us, and
- To prepare children for the next stage of their educational journey and to support their successful entry to a senior school of their choice.
Our Core Values
At Micklefield, we are proud to be a family school with a strong culture of kindness. We are dedicated to encouraging our children to develop a love of learning and to discover their own strengths in a caring atmosphere where every person is valued. We aim to develop skills for life through our values of: kindness, respect, responsibility and resilience.